Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yes, I do windows

A photo from our park walk today
Again, we woke up to rain in this drought starved state. By the time we leave here the reservoirs will be full, the aquifer will be full and everyone will be able to wash their cars at home again. And, there’s more rain in the forecast. You’re welcome, Texas.

One more state showed up in the park yesterday, New Hampshire. While I was at the office I asked the lady if they had ever had anyone from Hawaii. She pointed to a world map and there have been three visitors here from Hawaii, so I guess it is more than just possible we might see one.
Joan and her urnotguilty.com t-shirt
Actually, there are pins from all over the world, including China.

This morning the folks from Quebec took over the exercise room (after I was finished) to hold one of their “Rally” meetings. The French was flying around and I left. Most are nice folks though. A few live up to the French stereotype, but they aren’t bothering us so all is good.
As they were packing up to leave the park I finally got a chance to talk to a couple of folks from Michigan. They are from Mt. Clemens and are heading to a final destination of San Diego. Very nice folks and we are sorry we didn’t get a chance to meet them earlier.


Me and my book
I did some lubrication under the trailer and washed all the windows on the outside. Joan worked on the inside of the trailer and then this afternoon we took a quick walk around the park.
After our return I spent some time in the sun reading my book and Joan made one of my favorite dinners, Shrimp Louie.

No comments:

Post a Comment